Spanish Summer


Without a doubt, Summer has arrived - the air is warmer, the sun is stronger, the grass is greener and the flowers are even lovelier! During my trip to Spain and Portugal, I took along my trusty little Olive San camera, More often than not, it's been mistaken for a toy and I can see why. It's small and plasticky - but I love the pictures it produces. I was so excited to develop these photos because film is always such a mystery surprise! It's the anticipation, slight nerves and curiosity of what memories that little roll holds.  Tomorrow, I leave for France for two weeks (I'll be working on a farm) so here are some snaps to tide you over. I promise to update more when I'm free. These pictures were taken in Barcelona and Palma de Mallorca, May 2015.


 For those who were wondering about the farm, I'm going to be working on a farm in the Midi-Pyrenees, South-West France just to gain a totally new experience. Also, because I'll be working in exchange for accomodation and food. I'm a little terrified but also excited to start! Wish me luck!

x